- “I WOULD KNOW HIM IN DEATH // HELLO, STRANGER: Achilles, Patroclus, and Fanfiction Refracted.” Presented at the Queer and The Classical: Critical Futures, Critical Feelings Conference on February 20, 2021. Handout with full alt-text for all images available by request via email.
- Steven G. Calabresi and Lena M. Barsky, An Originalist Defense of Plyler v. Doe, 2017 BYU L. Rev. 225 (2017). Available at: http://digitalcommons.law.byu.edu/lawreview/vol2017/iss2/4.
- Lena Barsky. “On the Hidden Meanings of the Laudes Italiae of Virgil’s Georgics Book 2.” Brown Classical Journal 26 (Apr. 2014): 83-92.
- Lena Barsky. “Alcuin in the Bible.” Brown Classical Journal 25 (Apr. 2013): 143-152.
CAPS LOCK, a weekly newsletter with musings, media recommendations, life advice, and sea otters
- National Coming Out Day
- Is It Better to Speak or Die?
- Fanfiction 101, or CAPS LOCK’s 1st Birthday
- A Discussion of the Music of Hamilton
TEEN DATING VIOLENCE at the National Judicial Education Program
- The Dynamics and Consequences of Teen Dating Violence
- LGBTQ Issues in Teen Dating Violence
- LGBTQ Issues in Teen Dating Violence Glossary
- Teen Dating Violence: Resources for Judicial Leadership
POLITICAL ANALYSIS at the National Committee for an Effective Congress
- North Carolina 2014 U.S. Senate Post-election Analysis
- Virginia 2014 U.S. Senate Post-election Analysis
SUPREME COURT REPORTING at the Brown Political Review
- Holy Schnikes, Reproductive Health!
- Town of Greece v. Galloway coverage: Public Prayer Comes Back to the Court and Religion Revisited: Town of Greece v. Galloway’s Oral Argument
- “It’s September, Get Informed” series on decisions that the Supreme Court handed down in June 2013: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- Same Sex Marriage Cases at the Supreme CourtMy response to two nasty comments posted to the same-sex marriage article